Home >> Internship>> Placement Opportunities
Employability of interns or trainees is determined not just by their industry-related knowledge, but by their ability to navigate the world of work. The Training and Placement division frequently organizes trainings and workshops that are geared to equip the interns and trainees with professional skills and life skills. These help them face challenging professional and personal situations with confidence.
To enhance the capability of the interns or trainees to get placed during campus placement drive and also while attending interviews on their own, the Placement Cell conducts pre-placements sessions on soft skills for the benefit of trainees. The trainees are prepared for their final placement through expert lectures on certified course contents recognised at international level with vigorous internship/training, guest talks, field works and specialised guidance on workings. These initiatives seek to build confidence and self-esteem among trainees customized to meet the needs of different professional environments. The VPFN has two types of placement opportunities 1) Learn and earn in VPFN against vacant position under the term and conditions only 2) Learn to get placed in other industries and corporate sector.
- To prepare trainees for campus recruitment through arranging training in aptitude tests, group discussions, field work and specialised expert lectures.
- To provide ample opportunities to trainees so as they may got absorbed in economic activities and to tie-up the finance sector’s Industries & reputed corporates for campus recruitment.
- To send data of eligible trainees to recruiters and invite them for recruitment.
Eligibility & Registration
Trainees may register their names by submitting trainees’ Data Sheet in the prescribed format given by Training and Placement division of VPFN. Only those trainees who have registered are eligible to participate in the placement activities. Campus placement is a facility provided for the trainees, registration is not compulsory. trainees not interested in placement are advised not to register for placement. trainees are advised to read the announcements and instruction notices sent through Notice boards, WhatsApp groups, google groups and office website. Trainees will be allowed to have a single job offer only. However, already placed trainees may also be allowed to appear for “Dream Company”. Once a trainee bags a job offer from a dream company, he/she will not be allowed to participate in any campus recruitment process at all. The eligibility criteria imposed by the visiting company will be the final. The registered trainees must attend all the training programmers / workshops arranged by TPD. For all kinds of clarifications & communications should be executed through the concerned department.
Trainees attending campus interviews should adhere to follow the instructions
- Report at the venue (Join Meeting online/offline) of pre-placement talk and interview as per the instructions.
- Trainees should carry minimum 5 copies of their resume, photocopies of all original certificates, 5 pass port size photographs.
- A trainee in casual dress will not be allowed for the Recruitment Process.
- Placement is a privilege extended to the trainees but can’t be claimed as a matter of right.
- Trainees are expected to follow the firms resume template available in the placement division or at official website.
- The details given in the resume have to be genuine and any trainee found violating this rule will be disallowed.
- The placement facility is available only for the trainees registered with Training & placement Division.
- Any clarification regarding salary break-up, job profile, place of work, date of joining etc’ must be sought from the companies during the interview.
- Trainees must be formally in Uniform whenever they participate in any interaction with a company otherwise this office reserves the right to refuse permission to a trainee to attend the selection process.
- A trainee who applies and get shortlisted is bound to go through the entire selection process unless rejected midway by the company. Any trainee who withdraws deliberately in the middle of a selection process will be disallowed for onward placement drive.
- trainees should maintain discipline and show ethical behaviour in every action they take during the placement process. Any trainee found violating the discipline rules set by the company will be disallowed.
- The copy of the offer letter is required to submit in the placement Division
- Any kind of misbehaviour/complaints reported by the company officials/faculty/staff volunteers will be taken seriously & those evolve will be debarred/ blacklisted from future placements. For all matters not covered by the above regulations, the placement division will use its discretion to take appropriate decision and the decision taken by this office shall be binding on all trainees.
- Trainees should carry a folder comprising of multiple copies of resume with duly signed by the trainees, passport size coloured photographs, Photocopy of all the Certificates (10th, l2th, Graduation Mark sheets and certificates etc.) ID card & Address Proof (Driving License, passport, pan card, Aadhar card, Voter ID etc.)